Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What a tech guy does to recover from a great illness...

I got a phone call yesterday from Chuck saying Dan was real crook (and that Chuck had decided to spread rumors that it was STD related). I was going to ring Dan to say get well, but thought he'd be resting, and didn't want to disturb his rest. I sent him a get-well SMS instead.

About 10 minutes later I got an email from Dan (who hadn't seen my SMS yet) asking about VS2005 debug visualizers (which we had talked about mid-last year as a solution to a debug-time problem with a validation framework we where working on.) Dan was using his 'rest' time to research this feature. Its funny how it is more restful to address these technical side-issues that have been on your mental to-do list for ages rather than engage in classic rest like fiction novels or Fox Sports. Anyway, get well soon Dan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home