Thursday, May 26, 2005

Apress Ebooks now available!

Well done to Apress for responding to reader demand and making a heap of there totals available as Ebooks that can be purchased from the Apress site. As consultant without a regular desk, Ebooks are much, much more useful to me than paper books, and I have favoured MS Press in the past based purely on E-book availability.


You can get Maximizing .NET Performance here at half the cover price (US22.50). I'm taking 6 months off starting at the end of June, and am looking forward to catching up with a number of Apress titles on my PDA during my travels.

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2005 at 11:56 AM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Hi, I was looking around some blogger blogs for some ideas to start my own on ##KEYWORD## and you have given me some great ideas. Good blog. I will check it out every week. Thanks

 
At October 1, 2005 at 12:12 PM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Having discovered your blog through the blooger toolbar, I hope you don't mind saying that I have a ebooks site/blog. It pretty much covers ebooks related stuff. Check it out if you have time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home